Citicene are landscape architects located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. We are qualified and registered landscape architects and members of the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects. Our personnel have experience in a large range of project types and offer professional advice from landscape concept plans through to on-site contract administration and supervision of landscape contractors. We also work with a network of consultants and landscape contractors to deliver to your requirements.
Brisbane City Council have specific requirements for any development in their Shire in relation to landscape and the Brisbane City Plan has specific landscape codes applicable depending on the land use. Depending on your project type, there are numerous requirements with regard to landscape that must be met to achieve Development Approval.
We have completed many projects across Brisbane including in the Brisbane CBD.
A small snap shot of some of these projects include:
Preliminary Design Services
- Landscape Masterplans & Masterplanning
- Landscape Concept Plans and Schematic Design
- Landscape Character Analysis and Investigation
- 3D Modelling & Rendering
- Urban Design & Urban Design Guidelines
- Comprehensive Planning
- Landscape Construction Cost Analysis
- Visual Impact Assessments
- Authority Approvals
Detailed Planning Services
- Landscape Documentation and Specification
- Vegetation Management Plans
- Natural Assets Local Law Applications (NALL)
- Arborist Assessment
- Fauna Management Plans
Tender and Construction Services
- Tender and Construction Drawings and Bill of Quantities Deliverables
- Contract Administration
- Site Supervision and Inspections
- Value Management
- Conflict Resolution.
Regardless of your type and scale of project, Citicene can tailor our services to your requirements.
Contact us to learn more about what we can provide for you for your next landscape project.