As part of a 19 Lot residential subdivision in Eagle Farm, Brisbane City Council required a portion of land to be dedicated to Council as a park.
The park links existing low density residential zone to the proposed subdivision.
Feature trees following the pedestrian path throughout the park enhances the park’s aesthetic character and assists in visual safety for users.
Landscape objectives were developed to guide the design of the park.
- Address the local community’s needs and cultural values
- Consider site access and circulation
- Strengthen character and improve visual amenity
- Address and enhance site safety and user comfort
- Consider natural values and existing features
- Promote environmental sustainability
- Meet the requirements for local parks as outlined in Council’s guidelines including playgrounds, furniture and shelter, rubbish bin, water bubbler, signage, seating, bollards to road boundary and footpaths.