Director: Registered Landscape Architect
AILA Member No: 1767
Current Chair: AILA Advocacy Group QLD
Qualifications: Bachelor of Built Environment - Landscape Architecture 1998, Queensland University of Technology.
David is a Registered Landscape Architect and a member of the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA). David has almost 20 years experience in Australia and internationally and experience in a range of projects of varying scales and types.
David has a passion for;
- detailed design of urban spaces and infrastructure;
- unique design and alternative solutions;
- contract administration and site implementation including project management;
- business management.
He has been involved in many projects from multi-storey high rise urban towers to masterplanned communities across industry groups such as transport infrastructure, parkland, residential, commercial, education and health.
David has the skills and experience to deliver your landscape commencing from preliminary design and project budget identification to delivering the end result while satisfying all other stakeholders.
David is directly involved in all projects and has a track record of delivering to completion medium to large scale projects such as;
- Whitewater World – Gold Coast
- Centenary Square re-development – Brisbane
- Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre re-development – Mount Ommaney
- Parkview Estate, Glenvale - Toowoomba.
- Cova, Hope Island (Schematic Design) – Gold Coast
- Twin Towns Resort – Gold Coast
David has an entrepreneurial approach to building a service based businesses with a previous track record of establishing a successful medium sized consultancy team.
Certifications and Memberships:
Registered Landscape Architect - Member No. 1767 - Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA)
< Back to People